~ Music Education as a Bridge Between Schools and Society ~
Seeking new partnerships between society and school education, members of the Institute of Creativity in Music Education continue to practice and research in various ways.
- Proposal of the TAS model in the conference of Japan Music Education Society (JMES, 2018)
- Over 20 Lessons conducted by the teachers of kindergarten, primary and secondary schools on the basis of the TAS model (2018- )
- Research on lessons based on the TAS model for the conference of JMES (2019)
- A special issue on “Music Education as a Bridge Between Schools and Society” in two journals published by the Institute of Creativity in Music Education
- Papers and articles for the special issue submitted to the journals
President, Institute of Creativity in Music Education